1. Do cardio exercises
It’s easy to get a six-pack if you do 100 crunches a day, but in order for them to be seen on your belly, you need to burn off that layer of fat that’s covering them. Cardio exercises will definitely burn calories and fat all over your body. Cardio are all those consistent movements that get your heart pumping. We’d suggest daily activity that makes you sweat; like running, biking, roller-skating or tennis.
2. Drink water
Where do you think all those bubbles from carbonated drinks end up? They stop right on your belly! And yes, not even diet coke and coke zero are no exception.
Water is one of the most important fluids when you’re trying to get rid of belly fat. Your body needs plenty of water during the normal day and even more when you’re working out, to help you burn fat and remove body toxins. Drink 6-7 EQUA bottles of water per day and make sure you avoid sugary juices and other soda drinks.
3. Eat fat burning foods
There are some foods that actually help you burn fat, and those are:
- Foods rich in Omega 3-fatty acids; like avocados, hummus and all kind of nuts.
- Foods rich in proteins; like eggs, fish, lean meat.
- Food rich in complex carbs; like vegetables, whole grains and fruits.
- Drinks rich in antioxidants and the best one would be green tea. You can see positive effects of green tea here as well.
4. Avoid certain foods in your diet
- Carbohydrates that contain white sugar or white flour, like bagels, bread, etc. Healthier option here would be whole grain bread.
- Foods and drinks with too much sugar, which are deserts and soft drinks.
5. Sleep away that belly fat
Some researches showed, that people who sleep 7 hours or more per night, lose twice as much fat as those that sleep lees than that. Those people are less hungry during the day as well.