EQUA HOME was designed in order to spice up your lives with the healthiest ingredients possible. If you are on the healthy side of life, you would most certainly enjoy planting your own food. However, the ethereal lack of time and space would probably be the reason to opt for the “supermarket grown food”. With our 50 hours working weeks and city-based apartments, we understand your problem. This is exactly why we decided to design a kind of an “indoor garden”. That is how EQUA HOME was born. Planting our own vegetables now seems as easy as child’s play. And as fun!
EQUA HOME it’s a collection of 4 practical and stylish planting pots: Swing, Sandbox, Tangram and Cootie Catcher, locally handcrafted with love from high quality materials such as felt and wood.
Check the following step by step guide on how easy it is to use EQUA HOME pots and enjoy the taste of homegrown vegetables and spices. Plus, it will also bring a touch of modern design to your home.
- Tools: a trowel or soil scoop, soil, a few pieces of bark, an EQUA HOME pot and your favourite plants.
- Place some pieces of bark to absorb the excess of water.
- Cover the bark with soil.
- Place the plant or the seeds and cover it with soil. If you choose to sow seeds, sprinkle them on top of the soil and then sieve a light layer of soil over the tray. The amount of space you need to leave between seeds depends on the plant and it’s written on your seed package.
- Place it near natural light source and water it regularly.