EQUA and GOAT STORY (HQ in Ljubljana, Slovenia) company ranks among the top in the world with its innovative product range in the field of specialty coffee and reusable water bottles. The global market and global visibility allow us a real "thinking outside the box" and thus very interesting development ventures. You will collaborate with a passionate team dedicated to delivering the best.
- Microcontroller programming (ARM based SoCs like STM32, Nordic SoCs are a plus);
- Excellent C / C++ knowledge and experience;
- Development of technical solutions based on conceptual designs;
- Experience working with mechatronics devices such as servo motors, encoders, sensors;
- Python and Linux are a plus;
- Performance testing;
- Production related activities.
- A tendency to think outside the box;
- Strong team player - especially in diverse team with members of different professions;
- Basic knowledge of physics;
- Willingness to learn and acquire new knowledge;
- Ingenuity and daring personality (also creativity is a must);
- Experience in a similar fast-paced environment;
- 2+ years of proven experience in R&D is a plus.
- Permanent employment with a test period;
- Incentive payment and reward according to results;
- Dynamic work in a young creative and lively work environment;
- Constant support and development to encourage you to become the best version of yourself;
- A creative environment where you can express and implement your ideas - we are not afraid of mistakes, we are afraid of stagnation;
- Unlimited coffee supply;
- Young and ambitious management, which develops its team according to the principle of "learning by doing;"
- Your opinion and suggestions matter - and we are thrilled to learn something new from you too!