Do you have experience in marketing, social media and building communities?
Are you familiar with the culture, trends, local brands, influencers and media situation in Russia? Do you follow sustainability trends and are conscious in your consumption?
- You’ll be taking over EQUAs online presence in Russian market. This includes the website, social media presence (Instagram and Facebook) and partnerships with local brands and influencers;
- You’ll be developing and executing marketing strategies and activities. There will be some translation of global campaigns included. But we’ll mostly encourage you to bring a lot of your creativity to the table, to contribute your ideas and be able and willing to execute them;
- Don’t worry, you won’t need to do everything on your own. You’ll be working closely with our existing marketing team, be given full-time mentorship and support with marketing, PR and design.
- 2+ years of proven marketing experience in a similar fast-paced environment;
- Strong knowledge of Russian market;
- Excellent understanding and use (verbal and written) of the English and Russian language;
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook and Instagram platforms – generating content and building relationships with community;
- Knowledge of any analytical tools such as Google Analytics is a plus;
- Experience in developing online marketing campaigns;
- Highly creative with a tendency to think outside the box;
- Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices.
- Permanent employment with a test period;
- The option of full-time remote work;
- Incentive payment and reward according to results;
- Dynamic work in a young creative and lively work environment;
- Fruit, snacks and coffee (lots of coffee) in the office!