If you are reading this, chances are at least one of the following statements is true about you: 🍵
1. You have never tried Matcha, but are considering it.
2. You tried Matcha but felt like it tasted like grass and are confident you will never do it again.
3. You have been drinking Matcha already but are not sure if you are preparing it correctly.
So, here are 3 ways to prepare a delicious cup of Matcha latte every single time.* 👇
*(Keep in mind that these methods work best for our Matcha Pink Me Up latte, which already has added powdered coconut milk, vanilla aroma, and a dash of cinnamon. And yes it tastes as amazing as it sounds):
- Hot water only: Add hot water to one scoop of matcha blend and mix thoroughly. It takes less than a minute and is perfect for when you're on the go.
- Add frothed milk: If you don't have a milk frother, you can heat the milk on the stove and mix it with a handheld frother. First, mix the matcha blend with hot water, then add the frothed milk and enjoy (we prefer it in a glass cup for aesthetics ✨).
Iced latte: When you need a delicious refreshment and a boost of energy, simply put ice cubes into your cup and add the matcha and hot water mixture. For extra decadence, add frothed milk as well.