Summer is in a ful swing and since we busy girls are having Active Summer, we need to take care of some proper hydration. The most essential nutrient is water, which maintains blood circulation throughout your body and carries the heat away from your internal organs. As summer temperatures hit, here are some useful hydrations tips to keep yourself hydrated and in a good shape:
1. Start your exercise session well-hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids within the hour before, during and after your exercise session.
2. Eat at least five cups of fruits and vegetables per day, as those contain water and all-important nutrient potassium.
3. Always carry a water bottle, and if you have desk job, always keep one at your desk. If you have a bottle within arms reach, it’s very likely that you’ll be siping from it throughout the day, without having to make any extra effort or think about it.
4. Eat a diet rich in whole foods. By eating water-rich foods like vegetables, fruits, and yogurt, you’ll automatically up your fluid intake. See which foods are reach with water here.
5. Sip on a mug of herbal tea every evening. If you make this a habit, you’ll add an extra cup of fluid to your tally every single day, and it’s also a wonderful way to de-stress at the end of the day.
Staying hydrated has real advantages, including helping you maintain your energy and focus high, so your work can be more efficient. Make sure to turn your water intake into a habit and go and enjoy your summer ;)
GET YOUR EQUA BOTTLE HERE!