We want to inspire people to live a healthy, happy and vibrant life. We're proud of our high quality in-house engineering, combined with our signature aesthetic and art direction.
As the Brand strategist you will be at the forefront of shaping our brand identity and customer promise in German speaking markets (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). You will shape the image and brand recognition on these markets. Your goal is to bring Equa as a brand to the local consumers, hear them, recognise their needs and likes, build relationships, experiences and loyalty.
- You’ll be developing and executing marketing strategies and activities. There will be some translation of global campaigns included. But we’ll mostly encourage you to bring a lot of your creativity to the table, to contribute your ideas and be able and willing to execute them;
- You’ll be taking over EQUAs online presence in German speaking markets. This includes the website and social media presence.
- You'll be in charge of building close relationships with relevant local content creators and influencers (small and big);
- Don’t worry, you won’t need to do everything on your own. You’ll be working closely with our existing marketing team, be given full-time mentorship and support with marketing, PR and design.
- 2+ years of proven marketing experience in a similar fast-paced environment;
- Strong knowledge of German speaking markets;
- Excellent understanding and use (verbal and written) of the German and English language;
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram and Tiktok platforms – generating content and building relationships with community;
- Knowledge of any analytical tools such as Google Analytics is a plus;
- Experience in developing online marketing campaigns;
- Highly creative with a tendency to think outside the box;
- Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices.
- Part time freelance contract, up to 8 hours a week;
- Payment: 800€ - 1000€;
- Remote work;
- Incentive payment and reward according to results;
- Dynamic work with a young creative team.
Is this you? Let’s talk!
Send us your CV and a very brief go-to market plan or a list of ideas for entering and taking over the german speaking part of Europe. Please send your application to email@example.com.