THESE WARRANTY TERMS ARE VALID ONLY FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH WWW.MYEQUA.COM, KICKSTARTER AND INDIEGOGO PROJECTS, EQUA LICENSED DISTRIBUTORS AND RETAILERS.
EQUA warrants that all EQUA Smart water bottles will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase in store or delivery when ordered online at www.myequa.com. The warranty does not extend to wear and tear, breakage or mishandling of the product.
EQUA will replace any defective item or part of the product at its sole cost, upon receipt of evidence of the defective product or part of product.
In order for a claim to be recognised, customer must notify the seller immediately after noticing a defect. The claim should be accompanied with the order number (for online purchases via www.myequa.com
) or a photo of the receipt as a proof of purchase. Upon receiving the claim, the seller will provide you with an answer regarding the warranty decision and notify you with an exchange, refund, repair or rejection within the warranty guidelines.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Device that was abused or misused in a way that deviates from the product use description.
- Failure of the product that was caused by incorrect installation or use that is not consistent with the user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbance, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of EQUA.
- The serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- If any attempt to disassemble the device was made.
If you have any problems with this product, please contact the seller where the product was bought ( email@example.com
for online purchases via Kickstarter, Indiegogo or firstname.lastname@example.org
for purchases via www.myequa.com ). If for any reason this product is returned to the store where purchased, it MUST be placed in the original carton/package. When sending the product for warranty evaluation, you need to ensure that it is securely packaged and protected. The seller will not be responsible for any damage to the product during return and in case of damage during transport, the warranty will be void.